SELF HELP CLOSET & PANTRY OF DES PLAINES
Serving Des Plaines since 1971
If you are truly in need and you live in Des Plaines, read the guidelines below:
Clients may visit the pantry only one time per calendar month.
In order to register to be a Pantry client, come to the Pantry during client hours listed below.
You must bring the following items with you:
· Proof that you live in Des Plaines (ComEd bill, current rent agreement, Medical bill, bank statement, etc.)
· Photo I.D. of each person over the age of 18 living with you
· Proof of income (last 2 pay stubs, bank statement, SSI statement, last year's income tax form, etc.) for all adults in household
· Birth certificates for any children (under the age of 18) living with you
· NOTE: Please park in the church lot across the street.
Client Hours: Tuesday 12:30 PM - 3 PM
Saturday 10 AM - noon
New clients should arrive at least 1 hour before end of the client hours to allow for the registration process.